Tuesday, January 26, 2010

filled with happy


It's rare when I wake up happy. I am the definition of not a morning person. But I woke up smiley. Checking the interwebs for emails, news, weather, gossip, facebook. And on facebook there was an onslaught of good news. Friends having success at work, friends having babies, friends with cheery facebook status messages.

Just a few things that made me happy this morning (it needs to be documented because I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON)

-I have the best bf ever
-I have the best family ever
-I have the best friends ever
-I love my new hair...yes I will shut up about this eventually
-I am positive that I will find a job that becomes a career that makes me happy and it will be amazing
-I love this house
-I love that the daisies Page got me a few weeks ago are still beautiful, bright and cheery
-I love that window, especially in the morning with sun coming through...it makes the whole kitchen a bright happy yellow
-I love this city
-I love that my friend Whitney will be back in the US in less than a week and a half
-I love my Peace Corps family
-I love chatting on the phone for hours with friends who have known me for years
-I love chatting on the phone for hours with friends who have known me for months




*refer to this post when feeling down

No comments:

Post a Comment