Monday, January 25, 2010

something good always does come about

I have 2 jobs this week! 2! Both are temporary jobs, and 1 is only a 6 hour job but still. It feels good to have 2 jobs lined up. Feeeeeels real good. :) I've also found two non-profit jobs that I'm very interested in so we'll see how that goes.
I also got my hair cut...probably over 4 inches snipped off. My curls are so full of life and bounce...I've been hopping around the house just to feel the bounce. As well as tousling it just to feel how light it feels. It's weird how cutting my hair, can make me feel so good, and so new. A weight has been lifted from my...head.
The hair stylist said she knew I was adventurous and fun and had a flair for the dramatic because I wanted such a big change and was so easy going about it. Tis true. Nothing more fun than growing your hair out long and CHOP! love it!

This week started off rough...I woke up Saturday morning with an intense sinus headache and pressure that I thought my head was going to pop off. I chugged along...barely...through a hike to Bear Lake in Rocky Mountain National Park, in a snow/wind storm. I called it quits early on which sometimes can be difficult for me to do but I knew I was about to crash. I went to the doctor on Sunday and she said that my nose was very red and inflamed and that I definitely had a sinus infection and upper respiratory infection. She prescribed antibiotics, a nasal steroid spray, water, and rest for a few days before resuming normal activities. The antibiotics are doing a number on my gut...need to eat some yogurt. But I feel somewhat better. The pressure is still there and the headache is only first thing in the morning. I'm using caffeine to get rid of it...which works for me because I don't drink caffeine on the regular. It's an excellent excuse to have chai tea. Therapeutic purposes you know...

So what started off as a poopy weekend ended with a terrific Monday...who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment